Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Sorry that I haven't been updating the blog- I have been busy with school- but the only person that has even visited our site is Grandma Barrett. I will try and do better now Grandma :) I took my final final finally a couple weeks ago. I am graduating!!!! Yahoo!! Yippee skippee!! It is the best feeling. It was difficult going to school with a baby, but I am so glad I did it because now I am a college grad! Brandon has one more semester and is waiting to hear back from medical schools. We had a great Christmas. Kayla loved opening her presents. She loves to play with paper and rip it apart, so unwrapping presents was a natural instinct.
Bathtime for Kayla





Halloween 2007. Baby chick


7 comments:

BBC said...

i love the baby chick costume! so cute she is!

also, congrats on finishing school! i can only imagine how challenging that must have been with Kayla but i am so proud of you for finishing!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

Hey, it's Melanie...Congrats on graduating! What was your major? I still have to figure out how I am going to get my degree done at BYU through online classes. Clark was the same way with wrapping paper...we probably didn't even need to get him any presents b/c he was quite content with the paper.

Sarah said...

Brittany! I was so happy when I saw your comment on our blog and found that you and Brandon are blogging now! Yeah! It will be fun to see your pictures. We need to get together soon. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Kayla looks so cute in that Duck outfit. Love you guys!

Lacey.costner said...

Brittany!! It's so good to see you on here!! Your baby is too cute!!

katie said...

Kayla is getting so big! She is so cute. Thanks for the email. I wanna see you guys some time soon!

Maddy said...

I didn't know that you guys had a blog- you're supposed to tell us about this stuff! haha, I'm glad I found you! Now that we both have babies we'll have to play more again!

Frances said...

What an adorable little girl!!! She is the cutest duck I've ever seen! I hope all is well! Sure miss you guys!