Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation!!!

Brandon and I finally graduated! It feels so good! It was a great day for us. I walked in my own convocation and I carried Kayla with me. We rented her a little baby cap and gown and it was so cute! She got to meet Elder L. Tom Perry and he mistook her for a boy saying, "How are you doing young man?" It's okay though because it will be a fun story for her to tell when she gets older. I was able to walk with Brandon for his convocation later that same day. I loved that we were able to share the day together. We had both our families attending and we were just so happy to be done with school!

7 comments:

Meggin said...

Wow, what a great day, that is, huh? CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! What's next? Have you chosen a med school yet?

BBC said...

congratulations to you both for finishing school! it feels great, doesn't it???? :)

Natty said...

yeah you updated your blog. i am so happy for you, YOU DID IT!!! I loved kaylas little cap and gown. Dont worry about her being mitaken for a boy, Teegs has been called a girl way too many times. I don't know what is worse. Congrats again. hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

congrats! I can't wait for that day. AND happy to see a post on your blog. What are you guys going to do now?

Gardner Grafix said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is so awesome. How are you? Where you heading to Med school?

Rye said...

Congrats to both of you!!!! That is so awesome!! Kayla is so cute. Can you believe she is almost one. I can't!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! This is Tamara from your old BYU ward - let me know if you guys make it to NYC for med school.