Monday, August 18, 2008

We Made It!

We finally made it to Iowa and we love it! It took us two days of driving to get here and Kayla did pretty well. I am more impressed than I thought I would be with the city. It is modern and not as f army as I thought it would be. There is a really nice mall a block away from us and a close grocery store. There are beautiful parks all around. We love our apartment as well. We hadn't seen it before we got here, so we were pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. Kayla is adjusting well to the move. She knows that things have changed and she is a little bit clingier, but she is getting used to our new house more and more every day.
Brandon and Kayla in front of the medical college.
Our first of many meals of corn.
Our living room in our new apartment

6 comments:

Maddy said...

the apartment looks way cute! can you guys paint or anything? and are those new couches? I haven't seen them before. And how have you decorated that fast??? haha i feel like our house is still in shambles...

Rye said...

Your apt looks way nice. Now you have to keep up on this thing so i can follow whats going on with you guys. I am so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

That is so good that everything went well with the move and that Kayla did ok. We are excited for you guys! Keep us updated on everything..

Natty said...

wow you are already outta here huh? Congrats. YOu better get better at blogging now that your gone.

Maddy said...

I have no idea where my cell phone is, so while i'm on your blog and thinking about it... do you know if you guys are coming home for christmas? And, what is brandon's break schedule?

Jared and Mary said...

britt hey, I have been think about you I just never get on the computer I am so bad! But wow alot has changed since I last talked to you! It is crazy that 10 years ago we were hanging out playing b-ball at canyon view! and I love that you had a crush on Martin (ha) Tell brandon congrats for getting into med. school! I hope you guys are adjusting good, that's a big move! to bad you didn't move to dallas;-(