Monday, March 9, 2009

Almost There!

We are only a few days away from getting a new addition to our family and I cant wait! People have been asking me for a belly picture for a while now and so I finally took one. I'm measuring about 5 weeks too small again, which was a problem when I was pregnant with Kayla as well. But ultrasounds show that the baby is a good size, about 56th percentile. Brandon had a birthday on Saturday and turned 25! I can't believe how old we are getting! Kayla was quick to partake of the birthday cake.For a ward activity we learned the cha cha cha. Brandon and I weren't any good, but I had a lot of fun. I have an appreciation for dance and it is something I would like to learn someday.
Kayla and her daddy having a tea party along with some guests.
We have a pass to our local children's museum and I try to take Kayla there once a week. She absolutely loves it and it really is a great place for a kid to explore and learn. Here she is pretending to drive an ambulence.

Kayla loves to play with Brandon's stethoscope. She always asks to, "Listen heart."
I'm so grateful for the fun friends I have made out here. I love our girls nights once a month!

6 comments:

Meggin said...

I love how teensy you are! I am definitely bigger than you, and I am a month behind you! Good luck with everything and keep us updated when she arrives!!

Maddy said...

oh brit you look so great!! and again, i love your bangs. I can't wait to see you guys again! We miss you!!

Rach Romney said...

Brit you look so good! I can't wait to see pictures of her! Happy Birthday Brandon, hope he had a great day! Kayla is so cute and grwoing so fast! Kyson will be 2 next month and i still can't believe it! Hope everything goes well and i will definietly be checking for updates :)!!

Erin said...

You always look like you are glowing but you are an especially beautiful pregnant lady.. radiant.
We will be praying for you and hope you have a smooth delivery. Will Brandon be delivering?;)

Tawnya said...

You look so dagum cute pregnant!! I wish I looked like you!

The Hagen's said...

I would hate to remind you of the elephant that I was. I would love to look like you being pregnant. I am sure that baby hides well in your mid section. You look like you are having so much fun out there! Good luck with everything!