Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Utah Trip


Wow! My last post was about Tessa walking! That was so long ago that I can't even remember a time that she wasn't walking! We took a trip out to Utah to visit family last month while Brandon stayed in Iowa to study for his Boards. We had such a blast. Kayla loves to play with her aunt Abby and Tessa loves all the attention she gets.

My little brother, Jared graduated from high school. This is my whole family minus my brother Jason, he had to work.

My three handsome bro's!
My dad is such a stud! He is 50 years old and is competing in triathlons! He placed 5th in his age group and had the fastest biking time!


It is impossible to get these two girls to stop playing and pose for a picture. I have to do it when they are eating and this is what we end up with.

My beautiful sister Kristen turned 16 while I was there and had the boys literally lined up to take her out. She went on a date the night she turned 16, the night after that, and following night!

Grandma Egbert bought Kayla this adorable dress.
Grandpa took Kayla for a ride on the scooter.

Jared is a weirdo and Kayla LOVED it!
Kayla turned 3 years old on our trip. She LOVES princesses and so my mom gave her a princess Aurora dress for her birthday. She wore it every day!




6 comments:

Tawnya said...

Wow, your trip looked like fun. Your family really is a beautiful one! Glad you are back though!

nathan n rachel said...

That looks like a really fun trip!

Andrea said...

Finally a post! :) Your girls are so adorable! I bet it was nice to be away while Brandon did all the studying. I think that little girls are too cute to say no to when they are begging daddy to play with them. While Casey studied for the dat we went to the Egberts for a few nights. It looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Edwards Family said...

What a fun trip! I cannot believe how much your girls have grown up! They are adorable!

Maddy said...

there are some good lookin genes going through your fam, and your girls definitely got them. when will we finally get to see you guys?!?!

Anonymous said...

free registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy special and Im happy that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of stuff here and just wanted to give my 4 cents. I'm about to write a great article for this forum about
free registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]free registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i done it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
free registry cleaner
Thank you