Monday, November 28, 2011

Family pictures

Two months ago we had a good friend of ours take our family pictures. She did great and I think she did a wonderful job capturing the kids' personalities. We of course had to get a classic Iowa corn picture!
The primary song, "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" completely applies to our family. It is absolute mayhem when Brandon walks in the door. I have never seen kids adore their dad as much as these kids do Brandon. He is the best father!
My sweet Tessa! She is my little giggler. She laughs at anything I say and is always up for a dance party.

Kayla is getting to be such a big girl. She has learned to read and can read almost anything. She has such a desire to learn. She is always asking Brandon to teach her things that he has learned about at school. She loves learning about the human body and how it all works. She amazes me!
This is a perfect picture to depict what these kids are like. Kayla is always trying to cooperate and do what she is supposed to do. Tessa makes her feelings quite known and Jace is the smiliest brightest light in the world.

This little man has brought so much joy to our lives. His sisters can't get enough of him and to tell the truth, I can't either. I can't kiss him or squeeze him enough.


I feel so lucky and blessed to have these people in my life. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

beautiful family!! can't wait to see you guys

Tawnya said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE your pictures!! What a cute family!

shandireza said...

Happy family, Thank for sharing..........