Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Last Saturday was an interesting day. My girlfriends and I planned a trip to Chicago for the day and our husbands were going to watch the kids for us. But with our car packed up and ready to go at 7:30 in the morning we had a strange feeling that we shouldn't. We decided it would be foolish not to listen to that feeling so instead we hung out in town. We went shopping at the outlets and went to dinner. Later that night we got together and watched a movie after the kids were asleep. It was a really fun day and we will never know why we weren't supposed to go to Chicago that day, but at least we are still alive to be with our families.
Taysia and Robyn with our car full of shopping bags. I got a new pair a boots that I really wanted. They were originally $90 and I got them for $32! It also got a few gifts for Brandon's Christmas. I cant say what they are yet though.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Yay for girls days and nights. I miss you!! Come home soon!!

Frances said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

TM said...

That was a lot of fun! We need to do it more often! I'm with Tawnya, when do you come home?

Megan said...

I'm happy you guys decided on Tessa. I think it's really cute! It was good seeing you over the break.