Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tender Moment

I had to share this wonderful moment with everybody. Kayla is not a cuddly little girl. She never lays her head on my shoulder or just sit on my lap and cuddle. She has been getting better lately though and it makes me so happy. We were lucky to catch one of the few tender moments on film and I think she knows how happy it makes me when she cuddles so she does it to make me happy, not because she really wants to cuddle.



We had our ward Christmas party on Friday with a visit from Santa. It was a very funny and sad thing to watch because ever single kid was absolutely terrified of him. This was the best picture we could get, but she was not happy.


We just graduated Kayla from the highchair to the chair. She really likes it because she can eat with us at the table and I think it makes her feel like a big girl.

My messy little girl!

11 comments:

Jed said...

So cute. Spencer is also not cuddly but I love those rare few moments when he lays his head on my shoulder. The joy from being a mom!

Tawnya said...

That was me by the way. Jed isn't a mom. Silly me.

Maddy said...

she's such a big girl!! I can't believe how much she's grown up since the last time we saw her.

Unknown said...

AHH! I love cuddly babies!

Jared & Tristan said...

Hey Brittany! It was fun to look at your blog for the first time. Your performance at the Christmas party was wonderful! Thank you so much for being a part of it!

The Hagen's said...

So stinkin' cute! Johnny is not cuddly either. He does nothing but wiggle around and sometimes I would like him to just sit still and cuddle with me, so you have given me hope! She is darling!

michael & brittany said...

Hey Britt your little kayla is so cute! we just had a baby girl shes now 2 weeks old...shes alot of fun so far!

Angela Dougherty said...

So...I'm gonna be honest, I've actually been blog stalking you for quite some time now and I figured you should finally know that I am a regular reader, haha! I had a good time this weekend, I'm glad we're not dead!

P.S. I love that Kayla cuddles with you because she knows it makes you happy. Ever since you told me that I keep thinking that Jake will realize that it makes me happy when he snuggles...he hasn't figured that out yet though.

Rach Romney said...

Kayla is so cute! I love when Kyson is cuddly, it just makes my day! His extent of cuddling is a quick hug and kiss and back to playing with his toys! It is crazy how fast they grow up!

Frances said...

The last picture is my favorite, she is adorable!

Erin said...

That's gotta be the best Santa picture I've seen. Looks like you have quite the independent girl on your hands.
She sure has a cute little face on her.