Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congratulations Garret and Andrea!

My little bro is getting married! I am so happy for him! For 31/2 years now Brandon and I have been the only ones married out of our siblings and FINALLY someone is joining us. He is marrying Andrea Forsyth from Spokane, Washington. The cute couple met at BYU and are getting married August 14th. My family just loves Andrea to death! I haven't gotten to know her as well as everyone else because we live so far away, but I really like what I do know and that is that Garrett is so in LOVE. Andrea, you are a lucky girl! Garrett is going to be the best husband! Garrett is a lucky guy too! We didn't think he would ever get such a pretty girl! Just kidding Garrett.

4 comments:

The Hagen's said...

My mom told me the news! Thats so great! I really like it up here in Seattle... My only complaint is its just too expensive out here... BLAH! So you mom told me that you are sporting around in a minivan... WEEEEE!

Meggin said...

That's funny. My sister is getting married the same day, but we aren't so happy about it (LOSER guy)! Are they getting married in Utah, and if so, are you going out for the wedding? If you are, we should try and meet up that weekend. We will be in town.

Missy said...

Oh fun! I had no idea!

Funny how my sister in Seattle hears the latest "gossip" from my mom faster than I do, and I live in the same city as her!

They definately are a cute couple! Will you be coming out in August then for their wedding?

Liz said...

I know my sister felt so relieved, since she married the oldest child in a family, as each sibling has gotten married. It took the "spotlight" off of them, and they've had so much fun with the siblings and spouses. Hooray for you all!