Monday, March 7, 2011

36 Week Belly Pics

I can't believe I have less than 4 weeks to go! I am so ready for this little guy to come! I can't wait to hold him and see what he looks like! I'm not a fan of taking multiple pictures documenting my protruding belly so I usually just take one when I am 8 months along and call it good. I would say that I am quite a bit bigger this third time around than the last two. If you look at the picture below this one it was when I was pregnant with Kayla and I seem a bit smaller. I am measuring 2 weeks smaller than average right now, but with both Tessa and Kayla I was always measuring 5 weeks smaller than average. I also seem to gain 5 more pounds with each pregnancy. With Kayla I gained 15 lbs. With Tessa I gained 20 lbs, and for this one I have gained 20 lbs so far and I will probably gain 5 more over the next 4 weeks. I have definitely felt this pregnancy more than the last two. Pretty much every step I take is very painful and I can't stand for more than a few minutes. I always thought people were just being wimps when they complained about their aching bodies when they were pregnant, but now I am seeing how tough it really is. I look forward to having my body back and being comfortable again.

Kayla is taking swimming lessons right now and having the time of her life. Every day she asks if it is a swimming lessons day.
I love these people so much!
Brandon missed his bus the other day so he took the van which left us stuck at home for the whole day. So, what did we do? We made a tent out the of the bunk bed!



3 comments:

Natty said...

Oh my gosh I forgot you were pregnant, and here you are abut to pop. Oh how fun to have a little boy, do you ahve a name picked out??
You look so cute and little

Tawnya said...

You are so stinking cute!! I love your belly!

Frances said...

Congratulations! You look amazing as always. I cant wait to see pictures of the little guy!