Thursday, June 19, 2008

Feeding the Ducks and a Day at the Pool

Kayla and I went down to BYU where Brandon is working and we had a little picnic and fed the ducks. I have a little phobia of ducks so I didn't have a wonderful time, but it was fun to watch Kayla because she was very interested and curious about them. I was scared that they were going to bite her a couple times.

On Friday I took Kayla to the pool for the first time. She was a little cautious when we first got in the water, but eventually she started splashing and crawling around in the shallow area. Isn't her little swimming suit the cutest!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

so cute! When we get back home, we'll have to get together a lot because.... WE SETTLED ON A HOUSE! YAY! Our close date is june 18, but we're trying to make it a little sooner if possible... yippee skippee!!!

Natty said...

Wow time flies..
kayla is a doll, i love that she picks her nose already-how funny. they just continue to get more and more fun too. PS. I tagged you on my blog