Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I got tagged!

5What was I doing 10 yrs ago...
Ten Years ago I was 14 years old and was going into 9th grade. I got my little puppy Quigley for my birthday. I liked Martin Heimuli (man has my taste changed since then)
5 yrs ago....
I had just finished my Freshman year of college and was running for UVSC. I moved home for the summer from the Riviera apts. I worked at Pizza Factory as a server.

1 yr ago....
I had just had Kayla and she was about a month old. Wow! She has grown a ton!

Yesterday...
I did laundry at my parent’s house, took Kayla to the doctor (she has an ear infection), went to a wedding reception and caught up with my good friend Lisa, played with Kayla, and went to bed early because I was tired from the long day of a sick baby.

5 snacks I enjoy....
Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Starbursts, Mint Milano cookies, ice cream, ice cream

5 favorite books
I don’t really know. I will just name the books I read most recently; Pride and Prejudice, Twilight, Bourne Identity, The Firm, and Harry Potter 7

5 places to run....
The bathroom (after eating Mexican food), out of our apartment and to wherever we are moving for med school!

5 bad habits...

Eating too much ice cream, driving fast, being too gassy

5 pet peeves
Leaving the time left on the microwave without clearing it after cooking something

I agree with Nat, I hate it when kids have really dirty faces and boogars all over the place.

I don’t like it when people poke me with their finger.

5 things I enjoy...
A nice long nap, playing with Kayla, spending time with Brandon (it doesn’t happen enough), ice cream, vacations, my family

5 favorite tv shows...
The Office, The Bachelor (or Bachelorette), American Idol, 24 (except it didn’t air this season!), and Gilmore Girls (I know I know, I used to hate it too, but lately I like it and it is kind of funny once you get passed the terrible acting and them talking way to fast).

5 people I'd love to meet
Oprah Winfrey, Josh Groban, Kelli Ripa, Thomas S. Monson

5 people to tag...
Maddy

3 comments:

Natty said...

so do you like ice cream, just kidding. I LOVE it too. Im sorry about your little babies ear infection, that is the worst.

Maddy said...

hahaha you make me laugh- "being too gassy" We spent a whole week with you and didn't notice, so good job! :)

Sarah Keith said...

Britt, I love you because you can admit you are gassy on your blog. You are so beautiful. I hope the move is going well! We have been in PIttsburgh for 3 weeks and it is awesome!