Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm 24!






I turned 24 of Friday and Brandon took me to see the Garden's at Thanksgiving Point. We had so much fun and it was beautiful! Brandon treated me like a princess the entire day (he treats me like that every day, but that day was even better). For my gifts we got a new kitchen table and chairs (which I love!), a web cam (so we can talk to our families when we go to med school), and a DVD he made of pictures from the last three years.

My birthday got even better when we were hanging out with Bryce and Maddy and she told me about hair extensions. With birthday money from my parents I went and purchased some the next day. I have always wanted long, thick hair and I absolutely love them! They are so easy to put in and take off so I don't have to wear them every day, but I want to! Thanks Maddy!!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair extensions look awesome! So you can take them off if you want?! That's so cool!

Meggin said...

I have never heard of hair extensions that you can take on and off. That is amazing!! I am so glad that you had a happy birthday!

Natty said...

Britt I need to go gethair extensions, even though my hair is longer, it is thin, they look so cute on you, I have ever seen you with long hair ever!!!
Happy birthday!!!

Rye said...

Happy Birthday Britt!! The hair looks awesome! You are so skinny!:)

Anonymous said...

What kind of extensions are they? Where did you get them?
Glad you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad you love your extensions! I do them all the time! They look like clip-in ones, is that right? well you look great!!!

Tawnya said...

Holy cow, I love your hair long. It looks cute short too though. You really look beautiful in these pictures.