Monday, October 13, 2008

Pictures

I got to be in a musical show the stake put on about the ten virgins. It was a really great experience and I am glad that that I did it. It had a great message that I think touched a lot of people. I know I learned a lot from it. Here we all are after it was over in our regular clothes with our lamps.
Kayla likes it when we blow in her face for some reason. It makes her laugh really hard.
These are from a few months ago when we went to Bear Lake with Brandon's family. Kayla loved the water!

Kayla at the pool.
Messy Kayla eating spaghetti.



4 comments:

Tawnya said...

She is so cute. I love the last one.

Natty said...

what a cute little girl. Hows life in Iowa?? Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves

Maddy said...

She's definitely no longer a baby! she's a little girl now! So cute! Does she get that you're about to have another one?

Kiara said...

Brittany! Hi! It's Kiara... Kayla has gotten so big! You guys are so adorable! Im so glad I came across your blog! My blog is deverenandkiarafarley.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon!